TORONTO, ON–Which Canadian Freshman will make the Biggest Splash in the NCAA?
Michigan’s Nick Stauskas (Mississauga, ON) who recently had himself a strong showing at the senior national team camp, took the second most votes with 24%.
- Dayton’s Dyshawn Pierre (Whitby, ON) – 11%
- Other – 10%
- Iowa State’s Naz Long (Mississauga, ON) – 6%
- Columbia’s Grant Mullins (Burlington, ON) – 6%
- Olivier Hanlan (Boston College)
- Negus Webster-Chan (Missouri)
- Manroop Clair (Hawaii)
- Mitch Farrell (NJIT)
Don’t Sleep On
- Stefan Jankovic (Missouri)- With his combination of size and versatility, you can never count out Jankovic.
- Kaza Keane (Illinois St)- Keane has compiled great experience and developed leadership over the years. He is fresh off a run with the Canadian junior national team which has surely helped with the growth of his game.
- Joe De Ciman (Colorado St)- Based off pre-season action, De Ciman has impressed the coaching staff early and could be the biggest surprise, especially considering he is the lone NCAA product hailing from Saskatchewan.