NPH Poll Results: 400+ Votes Later, Which Canadian Freshman Will Make Biggest Splash in NCAA?
TORONTO, ON–Which Canadian Freshman will make the Biggest Splash in the NCAA?
Michigan’s Nick Stauskas (Mississauga, ON) who recently had himself a strong showing at the senior national team camp, took the second most votes with 24%.
- Dayton’s Dyshawn Pierre (Whitby, ON) – 11%
- Other – 10%
- Iowa State’s Naz Long (Mississauga, ON) – 6%
- Columbia’s Grant Mullins (Burlington, ON) – 6%
Considering a strong Canadian 2012 class, don’t underestimate any of the incoming freshman. Players that received votes under “other.”
- Olivier Hanlan (Boston College)
- Negus Webster-Chan (Missouri)
- Manroop Clair (Hawaii)
- Mitch Farrell (NJIT)
Don’t Sleep On
- Stefan Jankovic (Missouri)- With his combination of size and versatility, you can never count out Jankovic.
- Kaza Keane (Illinois St)- Keane has compiled great experience and developed leadership over the years. He is fresh off a run with the Canadian junior national team which has surely helped with the growth of his game.
- Joe De Ciman (Colorado St)- Based off pre-season action, De Ciman has impressed the coaching staff early and could be the biggest surprise, especially considering he is the lone NCAA product hailing from Saskatchewan.