Job Type: Contract
Salary: $16.55 per hour
Weekly Hours: Gametime
North Pole Hoops is a basketball events company on the mission to revolutionize Canadian and global basketball, focusing on middle and high school players. We are looking for a Scorekeeper (Stats and Game Leads) to be responsible for accurately tracking game play, noting various basketball-related statistics. The ideal candidate has prior experience scorekeeping basketball games and will be able to accurately track stats on the scoresheet. This is an excellent opportunity to join our energetic team, grow your experience and have an entry point into the Canadian Basketball industry.
- Operating Score Clock plus Shot Clock or Keep track of the score of middle and high school basketball games on a scorekeeping app
- Interact with participating scorekeeper, referees and other colleagues during the game
- Execute player of the game / Team photos and correspond with Marketing Team
- Clean up the court, preparing it for the next game
- Clean spills / liquids on the rare occasions that they happen on the courts
- Notify team when ice is necessary on the court
- Report directly to Site Manager
- Strong customer service skills with a friendly and approachable demeanor.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with basketball rules and gameplay.
- Effective communication and leadership abilities.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy.
- Ability to manage and interact with referees, coaches, and players.
- Basic photography skills for capturing game-related images.
- Ability to work independently and make timely decisions.